Object-oriented PHP: Essential Constructs
A start to object-oriented PHP that will take a student from concept to a working form generator application.
What you'll learn
A tour of object-oriented constructs in the PHP language including classes, objects, properties, and methods. The course details the construction of objects and how to use them to contain and define real software models. A form generator application is included that generates a form, receives the request with form data, processes the form data by passing it through a series of validation classes, finally returning a response. The complete request/response cycle is walked through.
Table of contents
- The Form Generator Overview 1m
- The Big Picture: Application Flow 7m
- The Form Generator Model/View/Controller File Review 6m
- The Form Generator Services, Form, Input, Validator Classes Pt. 1 3m
- The Form Generator Services, Form, Input, Validator Classes Pt. 2 6m
- Register Form Generation and Walkthrough Pt. 1 5m
- Register Form Generation and Walkthrough Pt. 2 4m
- Module Summary 1m