OCP Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c Management
Learn the new architecture and management features of the Oracle 12c database. Learn the new Oracle 12c topics that are covered in the Oracle certification upgrade test 1Z0-060.
What you'll learn
Learn the new Oracle 12c topics that are covered in the Oracle certification upgrade test 1Z0-060.
In this course, we will take an in-depth look at the following topics:
- Enterprise Manager and other tools
- The basics of a Multitenant Container Database (CDB)
- Configuring and creating CDBs and PDBs
- Managing CDBs and PDBS
- Managing table-spaces, common and local users, privileges, and roles.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Using SQL*Plus to Create a CDB 5m
- Demo: Create CDB Using SQL*Plus 3m
- Using DBCA to Create a CDB 1m
- Demo: Create CDB Using DBCA 2m
- Creation of PDB 3m
- Demo: Create PDB Using SEED 1m
- Clone PDBs 1m
- Demo: Create Clone PDB from PDB in CDB 1m
- Moving a PDB 1m
- Demo: Unplug and Plug 3m
- A Migration Strategy 2m