Okta Administration: Identity and Access Management
You’re tasked with implementing Okta for your organization. This course teaches you secure identity management fundamentals and sets the stage for deeper exploration of the Okta service.
What you'll learn
Before you can master the Okta service in depth, you need to understand the fundamentals. In this course, Okta Administration: Identity and Access Management, you’ll learn the basics of single sign-on (SSO) federation and single directory integration. First, you’ll differentiate between the major identity federation protocols and methods. Next, you’ll discover options for integrating your existing identity stores with Okta. Finally, you’ll learn how to synchronize Active Directory and other LDAP identities into the Okta service. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of identity and access management needed to cover this section of the Okta Certified Professional exam and prepare for further learning.
Table of contents
- Overview 1m
- Okta Directory Integration Options 5m
- Okta User Types 2m
- Okta AD Integration Architecture 9m
- Okta LDAP Integration Architecture 3m
- Demo: Deploy Okta AD Synchronization 7m
- Demo: Configure Okta AD Synchronization 6m
- Demo: Customize User Attribute Mappings 7m
- Demo: Deploy Okta LDAP Synchronization 6m
- Demo: Configure Okta LDAP Synchronization 6m
- Summary 1m