Onboard Yourself: What to Do After You Land Your Dream Job
Onboarding yourself is the idea of making sure your first ninety days and one year go as well as possible. Take ownership of onboarding yourself with this course.
What you'll learn
This course helps you take ownership of the onboarding process beyond what HR and your boss will do. This course will help you assimilate into the company culture, understand the political landscape, and gain insight into your company's products and services. Employees who own their personal onboarding process should be more productive and valuable to the company and industry.
Table of contents
- Introduction to the First Year Plan 2m
- Creating Systems to Stay on Track 4m
- Making Continuing Education a Reality 4m
- Identifying Networking Venues 4m
- Tips to Network More Effectively 5m
- Advanced Networking Tips 5m
- Volunteering: Why, Where, When 4m
- Prepare Now for the Annual Performance Review 4m
- Personal Onboarding Wrap-up 2m