Oracle Compute Cloud Service Foundations
Reduce cost, improve security, and build your scalable infrastructure in the cloud with Oracle Compute Cloud Service.
What you'll learn
Getting started with a Oracle Compute Cloud Service, or any cloud service, can be a daunting task at first. Being unfamiliar with the terminology and concepts can make getting productive a slow process. In this course, Oracle Compute Cloud Service Foundations, you will dive into creating your first compute instance with storage and get connected to the instance. Next, you will advance your knowledge working with other storage options, and controlling access with security features. Finally, you will delve into automating the build process with orchestrations. By the end of this course, you will understand how Oracle Compute Cloud Services can benefit your company and have the knowledge to build the infrastructure environments you need.
Table of contents
- Introduction 3m
- The Process to Create an Oracle Compute Cloud Instance 2m
- Creating an SSH Key Pair on Linux 6m
- Creating an SSH Key Pair on Microsoft Windows 8m
- Creating an Instance Using the Web Console 8m
- Adding an Image with the Oracle Cloud Marketplace 7m
- Instance Life Cycle 4m
- Connecting to an Instance 7m
- Connecting to an Instance - Microsoft Windows 5m
- Default Installation of an Instance 3m