Photoshop CC Practical Projects
Photoshop can be a difficult tool to master, but by using automated features and one-click solutions you can jump-start your creative projects without much prior knowledge. This course will teach you how to let Photoshop do the hard work for you. Software required: Photoshop CC 2017.
What you'll learn
When you first start using Photoshop it can all be extremely overwhelming and you have a hard time figuring out where to start. In this course, Photoshop CC Practical Projects, you will learn to work with Photoshop's automated features and one-click solutions. First, you will discover how to automate color corrections. Next, you will explore how to use stack modes to automatically remove people from photos. Finally, you will learn how to use actions to batch process images and use Adobe Stock templates to jump-start your creative projects. When you're finished with this course, you will have a foundational understanding of how Photoshop works, and you will be able to tackle a number of everyday projects. Software required: Photoshop CC 2017.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Working Non-destructively with Adjustment Layers 5m
- Using the Auto Command in the Curves Adjustment Layer 10m
- Using Opacity and Blending Modes to Adjust the Color Change 3m
- Using the Healing Brush Tool to Remove Unwanted Elements from Photos 5m
- Mastering the Clone Tool and the Clone Source Panel 12m
- Using Stack Modes in the Statistic Scrip to Remove People from Photos 6m
- Fixing Problem Areas and Enhancing the Stack Mode Blend 5m