Play by Play: Embarking on the Salesforce Nonprofit Journey
Salesforce has been committed to supporting nonprofits with its technology for over 15 years. In this course, you’ll get an orientation into how Salesforce and its technology serve the sector with their vision, product offerings, and supporting culture.
What you'll learn
Play by Play is a series in which top technologists work through a problem in real time, unrehearsed, and unscripted. In this course, you’ll learn about Salesforce’s historical commitment to helping nonprofits, non-governmental organizations and charities of all sizes and missions to further their impact, and how Salesforce’s founders engrained giving back into its company culture and technology. You’ll discover how their product helps organizations of all sizes manage their constituents and deliver on their mission, what some of their product offerings are, and how their technology is implemented to deliver true organizational value. By the end of the course, you’ll have a foundational understanding of how Salesforce serves the sector, and some technology solutions and paths to consider when embarking on your own Salesforce Nonprofit Journey.
Table of contents
- 1999: Pledge 1% and the 1-1-1 Model 2m
- 2013: The Birth of the Social Enterprise and Salesforce.org 1m
- 2019: Salesforce.com Acquires Salesforce.org 1m
- The Salesforce.org Mission: “Connect to Better” 4m
- Measuring Our Impact 2m
- Nonprofit Cloud: Supporting Private Nonprofits 5m
- Philanthropy Cloud: Supporting Corporate Social Responsibility 2m
- Education Cloud: Supporting Educational Institutions 3m
- Foundation Connect: Supporting Foundations 2m