PMI-ACP®: Applied Agile Project Management (10 of 11)
This course will provide an understanding of the potential roles that an Agile Project Manager might play in a real-world environment. This course is part of the PMI-ACP® Agile Project Management series.
What you'll learn
Applying Agile Project Management concepts and techniques is no easy undertaking. In this course, PMI-ACP®: Applied Agile Project Management, you will learn how to be successful in a real-world environment and what role you might play. First, you will gain an understanding of what the future of Agile Project Management looks like. Next, you will learn about developing a more adaptive approach for non-agile projects. Finally, you will delve into Agile stakeholder management, code of ethics, and professional conduct. When you are finished with this course, you will have the knowledge and skills needed to be successful as an Agile Project Manager in the real-world.
Table of contents
- What Is a Hybrid Agile Approach and Why Would You Use It? 3m
- What Are the Benefits of a Hybrid Agile Model? 2m
- What Is Different About a Hybrid Agile Model? 8m
- Agile Inception Planning - Choosing the Right Approach 5m
- Agile Inception Planning 5m
- Agile Inception Planning Example Process 7m
- Managed Agile Development Process Overview 6m
- Managed Agile Development Release-level and Sprint-level Planning 6m
- Agile DevOps 6m
- Module and Course Summary 5m