Earning and Retaining Your PMP® Certification
Updated to align with the 6th Edition of the PMBOK® Guide, this course completes the PMP® learning path with a look at PMI's ethical standards, how to ensure you're ready for test day, and how to maintain your certification for years to come.
What you'll learn
Updated to align with the 6th Edition of the PMBOK® Guide, this course, Earning and Retaining Your PMP® Certification, completes the PMP® learning path with a look at PMI's ethical standards, to which all PMP® credential holders must agree. First, you'll learn some tips and tricks to ensure you'll be ready for the big day of the exam. Next, you'll learn how to ensure you can maintain your valuable PMP® certification for years to come by understanding and meeting continuing education requirements. By the end of this course, and series, you'll be ready for the PMP® exam and to take the next big step in your career.
Table of contents
- Course Introduction 2m
- The PMI Code of Ethics 6m
- Aspirational Responsibility Standards 10m
- Mandatory Responsibility Standards 4m
- Aspirational Respect Standards 5m
- Mandatory Respect Standards 4m
- Aspirational Fairness Standards 4m
- Mandatory Fairness Standards 4m
- Honesty Standards 8m
- PMI’s Ethical Decision-Making Framework 6m
- Module Review 6m