Project Procurement Management
After a look at effective procurement management planning, you'll learn to generate source selection criteria, choose the best contract for your needs, monitor the effort of partners to ensure compliance and success, and more.
What you'll learn
Updated to align with the 6th Edition of the PMBOK® Guide, this course, Project Procurement Management covers the procurement management knowledge area. After beginning with a look at effective procurement management planning, you'll learn how to generate source selection criteria. Next you'll, learn how to choose the type of contract that's best for your procurement needs. Finally, you'll explore how to conduct procurement activities in coordination with various vendors, and control and monitor the effort of partners to ensure it integrates smoothly with your project team's work. By the end of this course, you'll be better prepared to select and work with partners that can help ensure your project's success.
Table of contents
- Course Introduction 2m
- Introduction to Project Procurement 10m
- Planning Procurement Management 6m
- Types of Contracts 13m
- The Procurement Management Plan 5m
- Selecting Procurement Sources 9m
- Plan Procurement Management Process Inputs 10m
- Plan Procurement Management Process Tools & Techniques 8m
- Plan Procurement Management Process Outputs 9m
- Module Review 7m