Intelligent Automation: RPA and Beyond with Power Automate
There is great interest in augmenting RPA with AI to better mimic human action and also to make the automation more resilient. This course will teach you the basics of Power Automate and AI Builder to help you build intelligent automation solutions.
What you'll learn
RPA has been a top tech trend over the last few years, and we are seeing great interest in augmenting RPA with AI to make the automation more resilient. While Power Automate (previously called Flow) has been around for a while, RPA capabilities have been a recent addition, allowing you to automate all repetitive desktop processes. You can choose between prebuilt drag-and-drop actions or record your own desktop flows. In this course, Intelligent Automation: RPA and Beyond with Power Automate, you will learn the skills you need to work effectively with Power Automate Desktop Flows and AI Builder. First, you will motivate the importance of intelligent automation with RPA and AI. Next, you’ll explore Power Automate capabilities. Finally, you will walk through the end-to-end example of an intelligent automation reference solution. When you're fixed with this course you will have the skills and knowledge necessary to use Power Automate to streamline desktop tasks for your organization.
Table of contents
- Overview of Power Automate and AI Builder 4m
- Building Blocks of Power Automate 3m
- Cloud Flow Demo: Email Sentiment Analysis 9m
- Desktop Flows 5m
- Desktop Flow Demo: Connecting to Cloud Flow 5m
- Cloud Flow Demo: Continued 8m
- Demo: Automating a Windows Forms App 4m
- Demo: Automating a Windows Forms App Continued 7m
- Desktop Flows: Key Takeaways 4m
- Revisit Coca-Cola Case Study 4m