Premiere Pro CC Building on the Fundamentals
Adobe continues to innovate aggressively with every new release of Premiere Pro CC. This course will take you on a deeper tour of the Premiere Pro CC toolset and get you creating professional looking videos faster and more efficiently. Software required: Premiere Pro CC.
What you'll learn
If you're looking to dig deeper into Premiere Pro CC and learn about the tools professional editors use on a daily basis to make their videos stand out from the rest, then this course is for you. In this course, Premiere Pro CC Building on the Fundamentals, you'll build on what was learned in Premiere Pro CC Fundamentals. First, you'll discover more editing tools and tips. Next, you'll add some strength to your audio and color. Finally, you'll get into effects, multicam editing, and advanced export tricks. When you're finished with this course, you'll not only know more of what Premiere Pro CC has to offer, but you'll also learn to take familiar concepts to a more advanced level during the creation of your videos. Software required: Premiere Pro CC.
Table of contents
- Playing with a Clip's Speed 7m
- Making a Variable Speed Change 5m
- Creating Freeze Frames 4m
- Unlinking Audio and Video 5m
- Editing in Just Video or Audio 4m
- Performing J and L Cuts 4m
- Nesting One Sequence into Another 5m
- Creating a Nest Inside of an Existing Sequence 5m
- Creating and Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts 6m