PyCharm IDE 2022 Fundamentals
This course will teach you the fundamentals of PyCharm IDE - a modern IDE for Python development - how to install and configure it, how to create a new project, and add required configurations to execute the project.
What you'll learn
PyCharm is the Python IDE for Professional Developers. In this course, PyCharm IDE 2022 Fundamentals, you’ll learn how to use PyCharm IDE for rapid and productive development of Python. First, you’ll explore how to download and install PyCharm on your system. Next, you’ll discover the available configuration options for PyCharm IDE itself and for your project. Finally, you’ll learn how to write code and create projects in a more productive way using various features provided by PyCharm. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of PyCharm IDE needed for productive and rapid Python development.
Table of contents
- Overview 1m
- Demo: Understanding Code Completion and Auto Import 6m
- Demo: Explore Reformat and Rearranging the Code 6m
- Demo: Refactor Your Code 5m
- Code Inspections 7m
- Demo: Integrate Version Control in Pycharm 8m
- Testing and Debugging of Your Code 16m
- Demo: Web Development Templates 2m
- Database Tools and SQL 8m
- Summary 2m