Quixel Suite 2.0, NDO Essentials
Quixel Suite 2.0 has become an industry standard for creating normal maps, textures, and materials. This course gives you the essential knowledge of NDO for creating normal maps for your games. Required Software: Quixel Suite 2.
What you'll learn
Have you ever wondered how to quickly create normal map details for a low-poly model without sculpting or creating the hi-poly model? If so, this course, Quixel Suite 2.0, NDO Essentials is the perfect course for you to master all the techniques you'll need! First, you will discover NDO's UI in detail as well as how you can export your low-poly model from any 3D application to NDO for creating normal details directly on your 3D model. Next, you will learn in-depth techniques for creating various types of normal details such as wires, gauges, buttons, and extrusions for your models while performing steps practically on a low-poly 3D generator model. Finally, you will learn how to create selection IDs for texturing and quickly texture and render your model for presentation. By the end of this course, you'll know all the techniques and have the knowledge to enable you to create any type of normal map for your models. Required Software: Quixel Suite 2.
Table of contents
- Adding Normal Details for Buttons and Gauges 7m
- Learning Manual Bolt Creation 6m
- Creating Shingles for the Door Panels 6m
- Adding Door Locks 7m
- Multi-normal Layer, Real-time Sculpting, and 3DO Environment 6m
- Adding Large Bolts Using Multi-normal Layer 6m
- Adding Small Bolts Using Sculpt Layers 6m
- Scratching the Metallic Surfaces with Photo Texture 6m
- Exporting Diffuse, AO, and Cavity Map Using Map Converter 4m