RavenDB 4: Getting Started
RavenDB enables you to build scalable, high-performance NoSQL applications. This course will cover the basics of RavenDB, including what features it offers, usage with .NET, querying & indexing, and management using the powerful Studio interface.
What you'll learn
RavenDB is a cross-platform NoSQL distributed document database designed for small to enterprise-level applications. In this course, RavenDB 4: Getting Started, you’ll learn how to leverage RavenDB in the context of .NET application development. First, you’ll learn what RavenDB brings to the table and what problems it will help solve. Next, you’ll see how to create, update, and query data with the .NET client SDK. Finally, you’ll discover how to manage Raven using the first-class "Studio" UI experience. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have a foundational knowledge of Raven enabling you to use it in your next NoSQL-based application.
Table of contents
- Overview 1m
- Configuring Visual Studio Code for C# and .NET 4m
- Connecting Using a Store and Sessions 8m
- Document Keys and ACID 7m
- Storing and Loading Documents 11m
- Loading Documents by Prefix 2m
- Updating and Deleting Documents 5m
- Concurrency and Conflict Overview 2m
- Demo: Concurrency and Conflict Handling 4m
- Conventions That Keep You Safe by Default 5m
- Summary 1m