SAP on Azure: The Big Picture
SAP is the #1 business software in the world. This course will teach you a fundamental understanding of SAP, the various cloud hosting options, and core knowledge for hosting SAP on Azure.
What you'll learn
In this course, SAP on Azure: The Big Picture, you’ll learn to what it takes to host SAP on Azure. First, you’ll explore the different SAP cloud hosting options. Next, you’ll discover why Azure is a good fit for SAP and gain an understanding of the Microsoft and SAP partnership. Finally, you’ll learn how to learn about the different SAP components, get SAP on Azure architectural guidance, and learn the about the differences between SAP on Azure migrations compared to greenfield deployments. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have core skills and knowledge of hosting SAP on Azure needed to be an asset on SAP on Azure projects.
Table of contents
- Intro and Topics 1m
- Types of SAP on Azure Projects 1m
- Phases of SAP on Azure Projects 6m
- Sizing for SAP on Azure Projects 3m
- SAP on Azure Migration Journey 1m
- SAP on Azure Greenfield Journey 2m
- Options for Deploying SAP on Azure 4m
- Demo Intro: SAP Cloud Appliance Library 0m
- Demo: SAP Cloud Appliance Library 11m
- Summary 1m