Securing Network Communication with Cisco VPNs
Once an organization has selected the right VPN for their needs, someone will need to add the VPN configuration to the router and this is where you come in, however, it's also important to know how it's done and this is where this course comes in.
What you'll learn
Cisco offers a number of different VPN solutions and whilst choosing the correct one based on your requirements is important, it is also very important to know how to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot your chosen VPN solution. In this course, Securing Network Communication with Cisco VPNs, you will learn how to configure four different site-to-site VPNs on Cisco Routers and ASAs. First, you will go through the setup of a basic point to point IPSec VPN. Next, you will move on to configuring full mesh GETVPNs, DMVPNs, and FlexVPNs. When you are finished with course, you will not only be able to understand the process of configuring VPNs in order to protect sensitive data that may be traversing across most types of network, but you will also have the skills and knowledge to use relevant show commands and debugs in order to troubleshoot issues with your site to site VPN.
Table of contents
- Diagnosing VPN Connection Issues with Syslog 4m
- Utilizing Common VPN Show Commands 10m
- Making Use of Show Commands with GETVPNs 6m
- Troubleshooting DMVPNs Using Show Commands 4m
- Using IKEv2 Show Commands with FlexVPNs 4m
- Debugging IPSec VPNs 10m
- Using Debugs with GETVPNs 7m
- Making Use of Debugs with DMVPNs 5m
- Debugging IKEv2 and FlexVPNs 4m