Selenium 4: The Big Picture
Selenium is a popular and mature technology for End-to-end Test Automation. In this course, you will learn about Selenium, its core components, what it can and cannot do for you, and determine if it's a good fit for your project needs.
What you'll learn
Automated Tests are now required by default on all software projects that must deliver quality products fast. In this course, Selenium 4: The Big Picture, you will learn how Selenium contributes to the effort of test automation. First, you'll learn what Selenium is, what its core components are, as well as Selenium's greater ecosystem. Next, you will learn how Selenium fits into the process of software development, and what its strengths and limitations are. Finally, you will see a demo of what it's like to program with Selenium and you will see it execute a real-world script. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have an understanding of Selenium to decide if you want to learn or use it in your next Test Automation project.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- What Is Selenium? 3m
- The Three Core Components of Selenium 8m
- The Selenium Ecosystem 4m
- Selenium vs. Competition 8m
- Where Selenium Fits in The Testing Process 4m
- Selenium Is Not a Replacement for All Testing 3m
- Demo: Writing a Basic Script 5m
- Demo: Writing a More Complex Script 7m
- What You Need to Know in Addition to Selenium 4m