SnowPro Core: Performance Concepts
In this course, you will learn how a user can identify performance bottlenecks on the SnowFlake platform and find a possible resolution. This course keeps the SnowPro Core exam concepts in focus.
What you'll learn
Snowflake is a very user-friendly platform that provides software as a service. Users do not have to manage the hardware in general, and this limits their access to the underlying infrastructure. Performance tuning the Snowflake platform can often be challenging if the performance bottleneck is not identified first.
In this course, SnowPro Core: Performance Concepts, you’ll gain the ability to tune queries on the Snowflake Platform. First, you'll explore the basic architecture of the Snowflake platform, which is related to performance. Next, you'll discover concepts related to query tuning and query optimization. Finally, you'll learn how to tune the virtual environment with various available tools and options.
When you finish this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of performance tuning on the Snowflake platform.
Table of contents
- Introduction and Intended Outcomes 2m
- Prerequisites and Setup 2m
- Introduction to Query Profiler 2m
- Demo: Query Profile Interface 8m
- Demo: Query Operators and Performance 13m
- Demo: Query Profile Result Caching 6m
- Demo: Query Profile History and Snowflake Information Schema 7m
- Summary: Common Query Problems and Solutions 2m