Creating a Steampunk Concept Vehicle in Photoshop
Throughout these lessons, we'll be using basic Photoshop techniques to create a thematic concept vehicle. Software required: Adobe Photoshop CC .
What you'll learn
Throughout these lessons, we'll be using basic Photoshop techniques to create a thematic concept vehicle. We'll learn several simple tips and tricks to choose photos and we'll also learn how to merge them all together to create an original concept vehicle. By the end of this course, you will be able to find, match, and merge source photos in Photoshop to achieve a unique concept vehicle and complete the presentation layout using the basic principles of perspective and surface lighting. Software required: Adobe Photoshop CC .
Table of contents
- Establishing the Concept 3m
- Sketching the Initial Concept 7m
- Defining the Vehicle Pose and Perspective 8m
- Searching for Source Images 6m
- Selecting the Wheels 10m
- Adding the Main Body Parts 8m
- Detailing the Vehicle Body 10m
- Adjusting Perspective and Scale 12m
- Implementing the Front Elements 7m
- Making the Presentation Layout 8m
- Reviewing Techniques Used 6m