Streamlining Your Incident Response Process with Splunk
In this course, you’ll learn how Splunk can help streamline your incident response (IR) process.
What you'll learn
In this course, Streamlining Your Incident Response Process with Splunk, Ryan Chapman and Aaron Rosenmund discuss how Splunk can help streamline your incident response (IR) process. Learn the benefits and importance of log aggregation, why Splunk is the best tool for the job, and how Splunk works and which logs you’ll need. By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of the true benefits Splunk brings to the IR realm.
Table of contents
- Deploying Splunk for Your Organization 10m
- Looking at a Small Enterprise Deployment 2m
- Setting up Splunk the First Time 5m
- Data Sources for Splunk 2m
- Exploring Which Data Sources We Need 6m
- Pulling in Multiple Sources of Data 4m
- Storing Data 4m
- From Security Alert to Analysis 9m
- Wrapping up and Summary 3m