Team Foundation Server Customization
Customize TFS 2012 Work Item Tracking, Build Automation, Web Access, Process Templates, and internal services.
What you'll learn
Learn about different extensibility points in Team Foundation Server 2012 by customizing Work Item Tracking, Build Automation, Web Access, Process Templates, and internal services. The course will take you through real-world examples and teach you customization and deployment best practices, as well as give you the knowledge and skills to get the most out of TFS 2012 and support your team’s Application Lifecycle Management needs.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Overview of Process Template plugins 2m
- Process Template File Structure 2m
- Demo: Updating Classifications, Permissions, and Work Item Type Defintions 7m
- Demo: Updating Version Control Settings, Build, and Lab Management 3m
- Demo: Updating Test Management Settings, Reports, and SharePoint Portal 6m
- Demo: Testing Your Changes 4m
- Team Foundation Server Power Tools - Process Editor 3m
- Summary 0m