Time Series Forecasting with Amazon Forecast
This course will teach you how to work with Amazon Forecast, a managed service that provides accurate future forecasts using machine learning, by preparing data, and training forecasting models.
What you'll learn
Amazon Forecast is a managed service that provides accurate future forecasts using machine learning. In this course, Time Series Forecasting with Amazon Forecast, you will learn to use Amazon Forecast and machine learning technology to create an accurate time series forecast.
First, you will explore the basics of Amazon Forecast, how it works, and how to set it up to be ready for use.
Next, you will explore how to create a target time series dataset, by creating a group dataset and understanding domains and dataset types.
Next, you will learn how to train a predictor, creating and deploying predictor queries, and obtaining and visualizing actual and predicted results in the console.
When finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge on how to use Amazon Forecast to create accurate future time series forecasts by using custom model predictors with machine learning algorithms to create forecasts that can be easily reviewed.
Table of contents
- Introduction and Overview 1m
- Understanding Data Preparation 3m
- Dataset Group and Target Dataset 2m
- Creating a Dataset Group and Dataset 2m
- Algorithms and Workflow 2m
- Evaluating a Predictor 2m
- Building a Predictor and Forecast 2m
- Demo - Creating the Dataset Group and Dataset 7m
- Demo - Building a Predictor and Forecast 4m
- Summary 1m