Understanding Non-relational Data with Azure
This course will teach you various non-relational stores in Azure and their use case with a variety of non-relational workloads.
What you'll learn
Non-relational data is an asset that can be utilized in Azure.mIn this course, Understanding Non-relational Data with Azure, you’ll learn about various non-relational data stores and their use cases.
First, you’ll explore all available non-relational data stores like Azure Table Storage, Azure Blob Storage, Azure File Storage and Azure Cosmos DB.
Next, you’ll discover advantages and challenges in implementing various non-relational workloads on data stores. Finally, you’ll learn how time series works with Azure as well as CSV and JSON files.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of non-relational data-stores available on the Azure platform needed to analyze your non-relational workload.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Data Store Models in Azure 4m
- Azure Table Storage and Use Cases 5m
- Demo: Azure Table Storage 4m
- Azure Blob Storage and Use Cases 8m
- Demo: Azure Blob Storage 3m
- Azure File Storage and Use Cases 5m
- Demo: Azure File Storage 3m
- Azure Cosmos DB and Use Cases 5m
- Demo: Azure Cosmos DB 6m
- Summary 1m