Uno 3 Platform Fundamentals
Uno Platform allows you to run your WinUI code not only on Windows, but also on Android, iOS, macOS, Linux, and the web. This course will teach you how to use Uno Platform, WinUI, and .NET to build a multi-platform app with XAML and C#.
What you'll learn
To build a .NET app with WinUI that runs not only on Windows, but also on Android, iOS, macOS, Linux, and the web, you can use Uno Platform. In this course, Uno 3 Platform Fundamentals, you’ll learn how to build a multi-platform app with Uno Platform and WinUI. First, you’ll explore what the Uno Platform is and you will create your first Uno solution in Visual Studio. Next, you’ll discover how to build a user interface in XAML, how to apply the MVVM pattern, and how to adapt your user interface to different screen sizes. Finally, you’ll learn how to write platform-specific code and how to connect your application to a data source to load data. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Uno Platform needed to build multi-platform apps with WinUI, XAML, and C#.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Plan the Client Architecture with MVVM 6m
- Create a Model and a ViewModel 4m
- Raise the PropertyChanged Event 3m
- Add a ViewModelBase Class 3m
- Define and Use a Data Provider 6m
- Bind the View to the ViewModel 5m
- Implement the Navigation Logic 5m
- Run the App on Different Platforms 2m
- Summary 2m