Using Microsoft Tye with Microservices
Microsoft Tye is a new way of working with Microservices, containers, and deployment. This course will teach you how to use Tye to simplify your configuration, container management, and deployment.
What you'll learn
Managing applications in containers and Kubernetes is complex, and when you introduce the dependencies between services, it gets even worse. In this course, Using Microsoft Tye with Microservices, you’ll learn to use Tye to tackle these problems. First, you’ll explore containerizing using Tye. Next, you’ll explore service discovery and how to make your code use it. Finally, you’ll learn how to integrate Tye into your deployment process. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of working with Microsoft Tye needed to containerize, configure, and deploy your applications and microservices.
Table of contents
- Understanding What Tye Is 7m
- Demo: Taking Control of Our API Dependency 4m
- Tye and Service Discovery 2m
- Demo: A Look at Service Discovery in Our App 3m
- Tye and Configuration 4m
- Demo: Integrating SQL Server with Tye 7m
- SQL Server and Container Wrap-up 3m
- Tye and Redis Cache 2m
- Demo: Tye and Redis Cache 5m
- Summary 1m