UX Strategy Fundamentals
UX Strategy is key to the success of a product. In this course, you'll learn how to leverage unmet consumer needs in an agile culture to design a Minimum Awesome Product (MAP).
What you'll learn
Think for a moment what makes the top five apps on your phone so unique. Is it the incredible back-end system that supports them? Is it the fact that the system is operating at 99.999% reliability and they got the load balancing right? Alternatively, is it how it makes you feel and the meaning that it brings within the context of your day-to-day? In this course, UX Strategy Fundamentals, you'll learn how the user experience design can shape the customers' experience. First, you'll discover the building blocks of a UX strategy definition. Next, you'll explore the skill sets necessary to develop a UX strategy. Finally, workshops will expose you to different methods to develop a Minimum Awesome Product (MAP). By the end of this course, you'll know the best way to deliver a UX strategy for a successful project. Software required: None.
Table of contents
- Introduction to the Diamond Shaped Design Process 8m
- Let's Talk About the “Big Idea” 8m
- What Is Jobs to Be Done? 5m
- How to Quantify the “Big Idea” with Outcome-Driven Innovation® (ODI) 8m
- How to Quantify the “Big Idea” with Outcome-Driven Innovation® (ODI) - Part Two 5m
- Apply the Diamond Shaped Concept to Outcome-Driven Innovation® (ODI) 8m
- Bring All Three Diamonds into One UX Strategy Design Process 5m
- Skill-set Necessary to Deliver a UX Strategy 9m
- Writing a UX Strategy Proposal 12m