Migrating Applications and Services to Azure with Visual Studio 2019
If you want to move your applications and services into the cloud, this course will show you how to work with Visual Studio 2019 to achieve your goal.
What you'll learn
If you have an existing web application that was written without the cloud in mind, how do you run the application in the cloud? In this course, Migrating Applications and Services to Azure with Visual Studio 2019, you'll learn how to migrate an ASP.NET Core application into Azure. First, you'll see how to work with Azure App Services to host a web application in the cloud. Then, you'll explore how to migrate a SQL Server database into an Azure SQL instance. Finally, you'll delve into the application to take advantage of Azure Storage, and use Azure monitoring tools to analyze and automatically scale the application. By the end of the course, you'll have all the knowledge you need to move your own applications into Azure using Visual Studio 2019.
Table of contents
- Looking at the ASP.NET Music Store 4m
- Choosing between IaaS and PaaS 3m
- Understanding App Services 2m
- Placing App Services into App Service Plans 4m
- Creating an App Service in the Portal 8m
- Creating an App Service from Visual Studio 6m
- Evaluating App Service Deployment Options 4m
- Deploying an App Service from Visual Studio 5m
About the author
Network Interface Layer and Ethernet Operation for Cisco CCNA 200-125/100-105
- 3h 5m