So You Want to Be an Entrepreneur?
Many technologists dream of becoming an entrepreneur. Learn what it really takes to turn that dream into a reality.
What you'll learn
This course covers virtually every aspect of entrepreneurship, from coming up with the idea, to raising money, hiring people and running the business. But more important, it will help you decide if entrepreneurship is right for you, and help you avoid the myths and pitfalls that often plague founders.
Table of contents
- Watch the Money 3m
- Cashflow Scenario #1: Bootstrapping 5m
- Cashflow Scenario #2: Bootstrapping + Seed 3m
- Cashflow Scenario #3: Aggressive Growth + VC 5m
- Scenario Risk Assessments 3m
- Terminology 2m
- Finding Your Inner Accountant 3m
- Cash-flow and Income Reports 2m
- Cash, Income, and Deals 2m
- Bankers 1m
- Balance Sheets and Other Tall Tales 3m