Windows Home Server: Storage and Security
Part 2 of 3 in the Windows Home Server series. This course is ideal for anyone who would like centralize their data into one secure location.
What you'll learn
Part 2 of 3 in the Windows Home Server series. This course is ideal for anyone who would like centralize their data into one secure location. You'll walk away with the knowledge to securely store and share photos, music, videos, and documents. You'll be able to create user accounts, set permissions, download security updates, and you'll be able to manage all your home computers through the console. This course caters to those who have little to no experience, but it is helpful to have some basic experience working with computers.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Managing Client Computer Backups 2m
- Automatic Client Backup 2m
- Changing the Backup Schedule 7m
- Manually Backing Up a Client Computer 10m
- Deciding how Long to Keep a Backup 2m
- Decisions Regarding Client Backups 12m
- Restoring Files and Corrupt Client Computers 18m
- Converting FAT32 Volume to NTFS 5m
- Backing Up Windows Home Server 16m