Windows Server 2012 R2: Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Prepare yourself for the Microsoft MCSA 70-412 exam. This course explores how to configure and manage backups, recover servers, and configure site-level fault tolerance.
What you'll learn
Prepare yourself for the Microsoft MCSA 70-412 exam. In this course, you'll learn how to configure Windows Server backups; configure Windows Azure backups; configure role-specific backups; manage VSS settings using VSSadmin; restore from backups; perform a bare metal restore; recover servers using Windows Recovery Environment and Safe Mode; configure the Boot Configuration Data store; configure Hyper-V Replica, including Hyper-V Replica broker and VMs; configure multi-site clustering, including network settings, quorum, and failover settings; configure Hyper-V Replica extended replication; configure Global Update Manager; and recover a multi-site failover cluster.
Table of contents
- Introduction 4m
- Configure Hyper-V Replica 18m
- Configure Hyper-V Replica Extended Replication 1m
- Configure Hyper-V Replica Broker 2m
- Configure Multi-Site Clustering 5m
- Configure Multi-Site Cluster Quorum 3m
- Recover a Multi-Site Failover Cluster 2m
- Configure Global Update Manager 2m
- What This Module Covered 2m