Windows Server 2012 R2: File and Storage Solutions
Prepare yourself for the Microsoft MCSA 70-412 exam. This course explores how to configure and optimize storage, configure advanced file services, and implement Dynamic Access Control.
What you'll learn
In this course, you'll learn how to: configure storage spaces, configure tiered storage, implement thin provisioning and trim, configure iSCSI target and initiator, configure iSNS, manage server free space using Features on Demand, configure an NFS data store, configure file access auditing, configure BranchCache, configure user and device claim types, implement policy changes and staging, create and configure resource properties and lists, configure file classification, perform access-denied remediation, and create and configure central access rules and policies.
Table of contents
- Introduction 6m
- Understanding DAC 4m
- Configure User and Device Claim Types 6m
- Implement Policy Changes and Staging 2m
- Create and Configure Resource Properties and Lists 5m
- Configure File Classification 11m
- Perform Access-Denied Remediation 2m
- Create and Configure Central Access Rules and Policies 8m
- What This Module Covered 2m