Implementing Windows Server 2016 Storage Solutions
In this course, you will learn how to configure disks and volumes, implement server storage, and configure data deduplication within your Windows Server 2016 environment.
What you'll learn
One of the most important resources within a server deployment is storage. For production servers and applications, you need to made sure your implementing the right technologies, so you can prevent performance bottlenecks and ensure that your storage resources are resilient to hardware failures. In this course, Implementing Windows Server 2016 Storage Solutions, you will learn about the new features and advancements in storage. First, you'll learn how to configure disks and volumes. Next, you will learn how to setup iSCSI and storage replication. Finally, you'll learn to implement data deduplication. By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills necessary to maximize your efforts and meet your enterprises needs.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Understanding DAS, NAS, and SAN 8m
- Working with Fibre Channel and iSCSI Storage 3m
- Configuring iSCSI Storage 11m
- Understanding iSNS, DCB, and MPIO 4m
- Understanding Storage Spaces 5m
- Deploying Storage Spaces 5m
- Automating Storage Spaces with PowerShell 4m
- Implementing SMB and NFS Shares 11m
- Setting up Server to Server Storage Replication 7m
- Module Summary 2m