Working with the Sysinternals Toolkit
This course teaches you the prerequisites you'll need to know to get the most out of the Sysinternals toolkit. This is the first course of a Sysinternals learning path on Pluralsight.
What you'll learn
As the Windows ecosystem gets bigger and bigger, there are more troubleshooting tasks than ever before. One of the most important things you can do to become a faster and more efficient troubleshooter is to learn how to take full benefit of the Sysinternals toolkit. In this course, Working with the Sysinternals Toolkit, you'll learn how to install and use all of the tools provided in the toolkit. First, you'll get a high level introduction and overview to the Sysinternals tools. Next, you'll learn about the core concepts of the Windows operating system. Finally, you'll learn all about support for using the Sysinternals tools. By the end of this course, you'll be able to work with, and be proficient in, some of the best troubleshooting tools available.
Table of contents
- Required Privileges, Windows Modes, Processes, Threads, Jobs, and Handles 16m
- Demo About Windows Modes, Processes, Threads, and Handles 7m
- Integrity Levels, AppContainers, and Protected Processes 7m
- Demo About Integrity Levels, AppContainers, and Protected Processes 8m
- Stacks and Symbols 4m
- Demo About Stacks and Symbols 4m
- Sessions, WindowStations, and Desktops 2m
- Demo About Sessions, WindowStations, and Desktops 2m