- Explain what cloud technology is and the top reasons the cloud era is revolutionizing business
- Explain how a combination of an innovation mindset and specific business principles and practices can help to organically promote an innovation culture
- Differentiate between AI, machine learning, and deep learning.
- Describe the high-level uses of ML to improve business processes or to create new value.
- Describe the end-to-end process to carry out an ML project and considerations within each phase.
- Identify ways cloud technology, including ML and AI, can create more value in your day-to-day work and for your overall organization
- Understand the fundamental changes in cost management when shifting from on-premise to a single or hybrid-cloud IT infrastructure and core GCP billing and cost management concepts
No prior knowledge is needed.
Digital Transformation using AI/ML with Google Cloud
Learn the ways Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence affect business outcomes and processes. This series of courses start with the basics of Digital Transformation and Google Cloud and then builds on that knowledge to understand the management of machine learning projects within an organization.
What is cloud technology or data science and what’s all the hype about? More importantly, what can it do for you, your team, and your business? If you want to learn about cloud technology so you can excel in your role, help build the future of your business and thrive in the cloud era, then the Business Transformation with Google Cloud course is for you. Through this interactive training, you’ll learn about core cloud business drivers—specifically Google’s cloud—and gain the knowledge/skills to determine if business transformation is right for you and your team, and build short and long-term projects using the “superpowers” of cloud accordingly. You’ll also find several templates, guides, and resource links through the supplementary student workbook to help you build a custom briefing document to share with your leadership, technical teams or partners.
Table of contents
- Why cloud technology is revolutionizing business
- Foster an innovation culture
- Define the ideal business transformation challenge
- Build trust with availability, security, and compliance
- Build a business case for your transformation challenge
This course builds on the Business Transformation with Google Cloud course by taking you on a journey into the technology lens of an organization's transformation. Specifically, we'll explain how an organization can achieve digital transformation using Google Cloud's technology through the following categories: modernizing its IT infrastructure, upgrading the way in which its teams develop applications that run a business, how it can leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to build new value, how using cloud-based productivity tools like GSuite are essential to the way work gets done, and understand the cost management opportunities and challenges that come with a changing cloud-based IT infrastructure. Throughout the course, we'll explain core concepts such as compute, applications, security, APIs, databases, and their roles in digital transformation. You'll also learn about specific examples where different cloud technology has been used and the benefits they've created for individuals and companies globally. More importantly, we'll equip you with the knowledge you'll need to either lead or influence digital transformation projects, collaborating with the right stakeholders.
Table of contents
- Welcome to Google Cloud Product Fundamentals
- Modernizing IT Infrastructure with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Building Applications with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Transforming business with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Transforming the way work gets done
- Understanding cloud cost management
Business professionals in non-technical roles have a unique opportunity to lead or influence machine learning projects. If you have questions about machine learning and want to understand how to use it, without the technical jargon, this course is for you. Learn how to translate business problems into machine learning use cases and vet them for feasibility and impact. Find out how you can discover unexpected use cases, recognize the phases of an ML project and considerations within each, and gain confidence to propose a custom ML use case to your team or leadership or translate the requirements to a technical team.
Table of contents
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Identifying business value for using ML
- Module 3: Defining ML as a practice
- Module 4: Building and evaluating ML models
- Module 5: Using ML responsibly and ethically
- Module 6: Discovering ML use cases in day-to-day business
- Module 7: Managing ML projects successfully
- Module 8: Summary