Google Cloud Certified Professional Network Engineer
- 5 courses
- 11 hours
87% of Google Cloud certified users feel more confident in their cloud skills*. This program provides the skills you need to advance your career as a network engineer and provides training to support your preparation for the industry-recognized Google Cloud Professional Network Engineer certification.
You'll also have the opportunity to practice key job skills using Google Cloud to build networks, implement VPCs, configure network services, and implement hybrid interconnectivity among other things.
Your journey to Google Cloud certification -
- Complete the Google Cloud Networking Certification Path
- Review other recommended learning resources for the Google Cloud Professional Network Engineer exam
- Review the Google Cloud Professional Network Engineer exam guide
- Review the Professional Cloud Network Engineer sample questions
- Register for the Google Cloud certification exam (Can be taken remotely or at a test center)
- Percentages indicate those who strongly or somewhat agree with the statement. Findings from a survey conducted with Google Cloud certified individuals in May 2019 by an independent third-party research organization.
Courses in this path
Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Network Engineer Exam
This course prepares you to launch or advance your career as a cloud network engineer and supports you in your preparation for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification exam.