What you will learn
- Secure information technology systems
- Threat management, monitoring, and response by using a variety of security solutions
- Reduce organizational risk by rapidly remediating active attacks
- Advise on improvements to threat protection practices
There are no prerequisites for this path.
Microsoft Security Operations Analyst (SC-200)
The courses in this path teach you how to secure information technology systems in an organization.
In this course, Mitigate Threats Using Microsoft 365 Defender, you’ll learn to protect, detect, and respond to threats that span across identities, endpoints, productivity, and risky activities. First, you’ll explore how to protect endpoints. Next, you’ll discover identity protection and how to protect your productivity suite. Finally, you’ll learn how to perform cross domain investigation and hunting. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of mitigating threats using Microsoft 365 Defender needed to correctly deploy the protection, detection, and response capabilities within your environment.
Table of contents
- Course Overview
- Integrating Microsoft 365 Defender Components
- Detecting and Responding to Endpoint Threats
- Investigating and Mitigating Identity Threats
- Detecting and Responding to Threats on the Productivity Environment
- Managing Cross-domain Investigations in Microsoft 365 Defender Portal