Cisco Collaboration Fundamentals: Providing Endpoint Features, Mobility, and PSTN Access with ISDN and SIP
Collaboration is in high demand. This course will teach you the skills to be a Cisco Collaboration administrator. You'll learn how to provide call coverage, create dial peers, configure a SIP CUBE, deploy Cisco Mobility, and enable endpoint features.
What you'll learn
More than ever, companies are relying on Cisco Collaboration solutions to ensure that they can communicate ubiquitously with their customers, employees, and everyone else. There is immense demand for administrators who have the knowledge and skills needed to manage and maintain their Cisco deployments.
In this course, Cisco Collaboration Fundamentals: Providing Endpoint Features, Mobility, and PSTN Access with ISDN and SIP, you'll learn the step-by-step process of deploying call coverage using hunt groups and call queuing, configuring dial peers for ISR gateways, implementing SIP CUBES for IP PSTN access, providing endpoint features, and enabling Cisco Mobility.
First, you'll discover how to configure dial peers for ISR gateways, set up analog and digital voice circuits, configure VoIP call legs, and troubleshoot and quickly resolve potential dial peer issues.
Next, you'll explore how to deploy Cisco Device Mobility to support mobile IP endpoints, deploy Cisco Extension Mobility to make it easy for end users to maintain their directory numbers and phone features, and implement Cisco Unified Mobility to support single-number reach.
After that, you'll see how to configure an SIP session border controller (CUBE) from scratch, how to simplify your deployments using server groups and E164 pattern maps, how SIP Options and early offer work, and how to determine DSP requirements.
Finally, you'll learn how to enable endpoint features like Group Pickup, provide functions with custom softkey templates, create a shared line, and configure UC Services and a Service Profile for Cisco Jabber clients.
When you're finished with this course, you'll have knowledge of how to configure call coverage, ISR gateways, SIP CUBEs, mobility, and endpoint features, and how to troubleshoot these as needed to administer and support a Cisco Collaboration solution.
Table of contents
- Intro 1m
- Demo: Configuring Extension Mobility 10m
- Demo: Verifying Extension Mobility on a Variety of Phones 4m
- Demo: Configuring Device Mobility 9m
- Examining Cisco Unified Mobility 4m
- Demo: Configuring Unified Mobility Single Number Reach 7m
- Demo: Configuring the SNR Ring Schedule and Access List 5m
- Intro 1m
- Examining Cisco SIP Session Border Controller 4m
- Examining SIP Request, Response, and SDP Messages 11m
- Demo: Configuring CUBE to Route Calls from CUCM to the PSTN 8m
- Demo: Configuring CUBE to Route Calls from the PSTN to CUCM 3m
- Demo: Configuring SIP Trunk with OPTIONS Keepalive and Early Offer 8m
- Demo: Configuring CUBE Server Groups and E164 Pattern Maps 7m
- Demo: Debug SIP Messages Using TranslatorX 5m