Electronic Product Design in Rhino
In this tutorial, you will learn how to use various modeling tools to create complex electronics in Rhino 5. Software required: Rhino 5.
What you'll learn
In this tutorial, you will learn how to use various modeling tools to create complex electronics in Rhino 5. We will use sweep, chamfer, fillet and Booleans to begin modeling a headphone set. We'll also learn how to add many details quickly using the array function. By the end of this tutorial, you will have used Rhino's powerful modeling tools to create a finished model with 2D plans. Software required: Rhino 5.
Table of contents
- Starting to Model the Headphone 10m
- Adding Detail on the Exterior Part 6m
- Modeling the Cushion and Adding Detail on the Interior Part 7m
- Creating the Detail Pattern for the Sound Output 10m
- Continuing the Detail Pattern 7m
- Modeling the Wire of the Headphone 6m
- Modeling the Jack Plug 9m
- Creating the Headband 9m
- Adding Last Details on the Headband 11m
- Creating 2D Plans of the 3D Model 5m