Minimizing, Navigating, and Resolving Conflict During Change
This course will teach leaders how to best minimize, navigate, and resolve conflict that comes when leading a team through change.
What you'll learn
Conflict is an inevitable part of any work environment, especially when change is taking place. If left unattended, conflict can escalate into larger concerns and hinder progress toward change goals. In this course, Minimizing, Navigating, and Resolving Conflict During Change, you'll learn to create an environment to prepare your team for change and minimize the conflict that comes with change. First, you'll see how building trust, communicating effectively, and creating a supportive environment encourages open dialogue. Next, you'll explore the emotional aspect of change and learn key skills to help your team process the feelings that come with change. Finally, you'll delve into the heart of conflict resolution by exploring relevant approaches and techniques for finding resolutions to the conflicts that change brings. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have knowledge and skills to help minimize conflict and more effectively lead your team through change.
Table of contents
- Key Behaviors That Elevate Conflict Resolution Capabilities 5m
- Identify Your Conflict Resolution Style 3m
- Evaluate Conflict Intelligence Levels 3m
- Conflict Mediation Tools 1m
- VOMPing: An Effective 2-person Conflict Resolution Strategy 3m
- Effective Conflict Resolution Approaches 4m
- Mediation Methods for Mending Conflict 4m
- Tried and True Learnings 4m