OneNote for Windows 10
In this course, you’ll learn how to work with Microsoft’s app solution for taking notes and discover how to create, format, manage, and share OneNote notebooks.
What you'll learn
If you are someone who uses OneNote and wants to maximize the use, this course, OneNote for Windows 10, is for you. First, you'll look at creating, managing, and sharing notebooks. Then, you'll look at formatting and finding notes. Finally, you'll explore how to insert content. By the end of this course, you will be proficient at using OneNote for Windows 10..
Table of contents
- Adding and Managing Accounts in OneNote 3m
- Signing out and Removing an Account 2m
- Create a Notebook, Section, and Pages 5m
- Moving, Copying, and Deleting 4m
- Sync a Notebook 1m
- Change a Notebook or Section Color 1m
- View Rule Lines or Graph Lines 1m
- Using the Navigation Pane 2m
- Enable Class Notebook Tools 1m
- Share a Notebook 2m
- Password Protection 3m