Working with Projectors in MARI
In this MARI tutorial, we will learn about a powerful feature known as projectors which allow us to move textures from MARI into other 2D image editing applications for editing. Software required: MARI 1.4v2.
What you'll learn
In this MARI tutorial, we will learn about a powerful feature known as projectors which allow us to move textures from MARI into other 2D image editing applications for editing. We'll get started by learning what projectors are and why we might want to utilize them in our texturing process. Here we'll learn about what kind of information is stored by a projector and what exactly is not. Next we will learn how to create and configure projectors as well as how to use them to move a snapshot of our textures out of MARI and into Photoshop for additional texturing. We will wrap this course up by learning about importing and exporting camera information and finally how we can render turntables out of MARI using a projector. After completing this course, you'll understand the power of projectors and how they can be used to make moving textures back and fourth between MARI and Photoshop a snap. Software required: MARI 1.4v2.
Table of contents
- Understanding What Projectors Are 7m
- Creating Our First Projector 13m
- Unprojecting and Projecting a Projector 10m
- Batch Unprojecting a Projector 11m
- Using the Quick Project Functions 9m
- Using the Layered Painting Project Functions 11m
- Loading Cameras from a .Fbx File and Saving MARI Projectors 5m
- Rendering Turntables from Projectors 8m