Angular 13 Best Practices
As you learn a new technology, it's easy to miss or forget some of the best practices. This course will teach you some of those best practices within Angular.
What you'll learn
It's easy to create simple applications in Angular, but once you start building larger, more complex applications, you can quickly run into legibility, scalability, and performance issues if you're not careful. In this course, Angular 13 Best Practices, you'll learn best practices in Angular. First, you'll discover the Angular project and folder organization. Next, you'll explore Angular module organization and how to use Core, shared, and feature modules. Then, you'll learn about Angular component, service best practices, and some really important performance best practices to ensure you're building fast and scalable Angular applications. Finally, you'll cover a few basic coding best practices while you're at it. By the end of this course, you'll know all the key best practices to help you build respectable, high quality, and scalable Angular applications.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Prefixing Component Selectors 2m
- Separating Component, CSS, and Template Files 3m
- Decorating Input and Output Properties 1m
- Delegating Complex Logic to Services 3m
- Component Member Sequence 2m
- Implementing Life Cycle Hook Interfaces 2m
- When to (and Not to) Create Components 3m
- Summary 1m