Configuring SharePoint 2013 for Business Intelligence
In this course, you will learn how to configure your SharePoint 2013 farm to use all the wonderful Business Intelligence features SharePoint has to offer.
What you'll learn
SharePoint has many Business Intelligence (BI) tools to help you make informed business decisions quickly and accurately, but getting them all to work properly can be an intimidating task. With this course, you will chart your way through the treacherous waters of SharePoint BI and reach the other side intact. SharePoint BI has many moving parts, many of which involve manipulating SQL Server, which is never an easy thing. This course explores not only SharePoint, but SQL Server as well. You will learn to configure Excel Services, which is the backbone of so many of the BI tools, and install SQL Server Analysis Services to work with SharePoint. Beyond that, we cover PowerPivot, Power View, SQL Server Reporting Services, and many other BI tools of SharePoint. This is a must-view course if you need to prepare your SharePoint farm for Business Intelligence.
Table of contents
- Intro 4m
- Install SQL Server PowerPivot for SharePoint 11m
- Add PowerPivot to Excel Services 3m
- Run the PowerPivot for SharePoint Configuration Wizard 11m
- Resolve Configuration Errors 5m
- The PowerPivot Service Application 5m
- Test PowerPivot 6m
- Create the PowerPivot Gallery 3m
- Grant the APP Pool Permissions to SSAS 2m
- Test the PowerPivot Gallery 6m
- Summary 5m