Developing and Implementing Vulnerability Management Programs
This course is for Security Managers & CISOs to create, run, and manage their VM program effectively. This course deals with handling vulnerability management, compliance management, risk management, and VAPT in a single integrate framework.
What you'll learn
Developing a vulnerability management program is as much a challenge as implementing the same. In this course, Developing and Implementing Vulnerability Management Programs, you will learn to quickly design, implement, measure, and enhance your vulnerability management program based on the needs of your organization. First, you will learn to define a VM framework, then develop our VM program. Next, you will discover how to implementing the VAPT and patch management activities. Finally, you will define the KPIs for monitoring the performance of the VM program. When you are finished with this course, you will be able to design a VM program for an organization of any size or vertical.
Table of contents
- Introduction to the Module 1m
- Deciding a Reporting Template 5m
- Deciding a Remediation SLA 3m
- Testing and Deployment of Patches 3m
- Remediation, Mitigation, and Compensatory Controls 2m
- Deciding Your Risk Appetite 1m
- Case Study: VM Remediation and Reporting Practices 2m
- Case Study: Technical Report Walkthrough 2m
- Case Study: Vulnerability Summary Report Walkthrough 4m
- Case Study: Vulnerability Trend Report Walkthrough 4m
- Case Study: Globomantics - Risk Appetite and Compensatory Controls 7m