Configuring Microsoft Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management
In this course, Configuring Microsoft Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management, you learn how to apply and monitor least-privilege security for Azure Active Directory and your Azure subscriptions.
What you'll learn
Which accounts have high-privilege access to your Azure AD tenant and trusting subscriptions? How easily can you report and remediate this issue? In this course, Configuring Microsoft Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management, you will learn how to use this tool to quickly identify high-privilege role holders and assign time-limited on-demand administrative access. First, you will gain an understanding of how to use Azure AD PIM to manage and report on both Azure AD and Azure resource roles. Next, you will discover the "hows and whys" of access reviews. Finally, you will explore how to audit the entire process to ensure security compliance. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to enforce least-privilege access in your Azure environment, which greatly increases your organizational security posture in Azure.
Table of contents
- Overview 1m
- Identify High-privilege Role Holders 2m
- Assign Eligible Users and Configure Approval 4m
- Demo: Assign Role Activation Eligibility 7m
- The Role Activation Process 2m
- Demo: Activate an Azure AD Role 4m
- Demo: Activate an Azure Resource Role 3m
- Demo: Manage Azure AD PIM with PowerShell 3m
- Demo: Inspect the Azure AD PIM Audit Trail 5m
- Summary 2m