Protecting Devices and Applications in Microsoft 365
This course will teach you how to prepare for the MS-500 certification exam and to secure your devices through Microsoft applications and utilities.
What you'll learn
In this course, Protecting Devices and Applications in Microsoft 365, you’ll learn to protect your Windows 10 and mobile devices from advanced threats using Microsoft applications and utilities. First, you’ll explore Microsoft Defender application protection features. Next, you’ll discover encryption and secure booting procedures. Finally, you’ll learn how to create policies to protect Windows 10 and mobile devices in your environment. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Windows security needed to protect your endpoints and pass the device and application protection portion of the MS-500 certification exam.
Table of contents
- Plan for Securing Applications Data on Devices 5m
- Define Managed Apps for Mobile Application Management 6m
- Protect Your Enterprise Data Using Windows Information Protection 3m
- Configure Intune App Protection Policies for Windows Devices 9m
- Configure Intune App Protection Policies for Non Windows Devices 8m
- Device Compliance Reporting in Intune Protection 1m
- Windows 10 Defender Security Features 8m