Single sign-on setup with Pluralsight
Basics of our SSO offering for Pluralsight Skills and Pluralsight Flow:
Looking for SSO for cloud (A Cloud Guru)?
IdP or SP initiated:
Both IdP and SP
Base URL prod:
Endpoint URL prod:
First Name, Last Name, Email, Unique ID (e.g. employee id).
Entity ID prod:
https://plrsig.ht/sso-metadata (this downloads a .txt file)
SSO setup form:
Need help or support?
If you need to update any certificates OR if you are running into any issues with your SSO connection, please visit our help center or contact our Technical Support Team.
Get up and running quickly with single sign-on
Single Sign-on ensures your team can easily access Pluralsight directly through your Identity Provider (IdP) application or from the Pluralsight login page. We integrate with most major Identity Providers, so your users can easily login and start learning.
One-click login. Reduce time spent entering multiple login details by allowing learners to login via your Identity Provider (IdP).
Just-in-time provisioning. Easily manage the authentication and authorization of learners by allocating licenses as they log in.
No more passwords. Cut down the number of usernames and passwords a learner has to remember, and eliminate help desk costs while you’re at it. No resets, anyone?
How does it work?
- SSO integrations are based on SAML 2.0 and work with most major Identity Providers: ADFS, AWS, Azure, Google, OKTA, and many more.
- Our team will get you up and running by working directly with your Identity Provider Admin. One quick info request form and kick-off call, and you’ll be on your way.
- After SSO has been configured and tested on your Pluralsight account, learners can sign in via your IdP application widget or directly from the Pluralsight login page.
What’s the process?
- Let us know you're interested in SSO by contacting your Account Executive or Customer Success Manager who can assist in engaging Professional Services to assist with configuration.
- Locate your correct internal technical resource and provide the “basics” to the left, including filling out the SSO setup form.
- Please note if you don’t include your metadata we won’t be able to complete the configuration.
- Once the form has been completed and you’ve spoken to your Account Executive or Customer Success Manager, a Pluralsight Professional Services consultant will reach out. This could take 3-5 business days.