Where to level up today to ensure success tomorrow
With a seemingly endless number of programs, languages and frameworks at your disposal, it’s difficult to know what tool or skill set is over-hyped, and what has the staying power to shape the future of your team. Investing in the wrong technology could mean your company goes under, while investing in the right technology helps you become more competitive and successful.
Knowing which is which doesn’t have to be a mystery.
We asked four experts in software development, data, machine learning and cloud which hard and soft skills teams will need to thrive in the 2020s. Here’s what to pay attention to and invest in as you map out your tech strategy for the next year—and the next decade.
Download the Tech Skills of Tomorrow report now for exclusive insights into:
- Developing software with a security-first mindset
- Finding and retaining top talent
- Prioritizing your team’s skill development from a distance
- Improving your team’s broad ML and AI acumen
- Deploying a hybrid- or multi-cloud strategy
- And more