Digital transformation is ushering in a new era of products, services and experiences. Technology has moved out from the IT department to every desktop, phone and tablet. IT organizations must work more like digital startups and become product focused so that businesses can face down competition that is increasingly not “playing by the rules."
This event will cover:
• Developing and deploying technology at the center of business growth
• Building and aligning skills to shift from project to product-focused development
• The impact of proficiency on high-performing teams
• Pros and cons of current methods of measurement
• Recommendations for making your digital strategy your business strategy